- Bluetooth V3.0 wireless connectivity is used between the controller and console for stable connection, low interference and ease of handling.
- Built-in with 380 mAh lithium battery, it can be continuously used for around 5 hours after fully charged (charging time is 2 3 hours)
- It can be upgraded by updating software via connecting it to a PC.
LED indication instructions :
- Four LEDs are blinking quickly in a circle: The controller is in code pairing or connecting back state.
- LED blinks quickly in the connected state: The controller is in a low battery state.
- A single LED is solid bright: The controller is connected to the console properly.
- Low voltage indication: When the controller battery voltage is lower than 3.6 V, the indicator blinks quickly for the low voltage alarm; when the controller battery voltage is lower than 3.5 V, the controller is turned off automatically and can't be turned on.
Charging indication :
LED indicator blinks slowly during charging; Turns off after fully charged.
Notice : if you need play with phone,Please bring your own OTG receiver.
Package List :
1* Charging cable (1 meter)